FAVORITE KOREAN PRODUCTS + NO-NO PRODUCT || skincare, makeup, hair

Heyy~

I made a new video + this post for you lovely ladies! Here are my current favorite Korean products that I use pretty much daily and down below there is one no-no product that I do not recommend at all. Click ''read more'' to find out which product it is.


If you want to try a product then I recommend you to get a samples or travel sized products. This is my way of saving money and I won't be keeping bad products in my bathroom because I feel bad to throw away full size product haha~

SKINCARE PRODUCTS


I have been using this bubble clay mask for two years before it was even cool. Now it seems like every beauty youtube are making videos about this product. It's fun to use, deep cleansing, also for sensitive skin and the bottle lasts really long.


LANEIGE products are kinda new for me. I have tried two of their skincare products before. I have two of these sample size ones but those are surprisingly long lasting.
I apply the product tiny amount all over my face after washing my makeup. The next day I wash my face like normally and my face feels moisturized and hydrated. I don't even have to apply moisturizer. I think it has begin to make my skin brighter and dewy.


My friend Bo Youn gave this when we met first time. Tony Moly's hand cream. I simply love the packaging, smell and how quickly it is absorbing. It moisturize hands quite long and feels slightly oily so it makes the skin glowy and smooth.

MAKE UP PRODUCTS


I simply love how pigmented these eyeshadows are and I love the sparkle. These are easy to blend and they are lasting long on my eyes without setting spray! Also I love that these are not breaking out during the day (I have triple lids). There is also matte ones and many many many different shades!



HAIR PRODUCT


Skin Food's Argan Oil Silk Hair Essence is currently my favorite hair oil. I think the bottle is perfect size and I feel like it is laying a lifetime. You only need two pumps of this product so it seems never end! It makes my hair smell good and adds shine without looking dirty!

NO-NO PRODUCT


Etude House Big Cover Concealer is super drying, patchy, breaks out and hard to blend. It seriously disappointed me. I wanted this to work but one day when I saw it started to get flaky and showed all the pores I didn't know I even had... I had to curse this.


                 

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top