MISHIBOX JANUARY UNBOXING

Heyy~

I am so happy to share this www.mishibox.com website that offers authentic Korean Cosmetic boxes. They kindly sponsored me their January box which I'm going to share with you today. This box has six different cosmetic products inside and just two of those are mini size and rest of them full sized products. Inside of the box is always worth more than you have to pay. MISHIBOX provides international shipping (took 2 weeks only receive my package) and there should not be problems with custom service if you purchase to Finland for instance. At the end of this post I'm going to add a video that I made about unboxing this January box if you are interested to watch it instead.




Inside of the box there is a piece of information also. It has a cheating note which is actually a list about the products inside the box and how to use those. Some of these products were so weird that I wouldn't ever figured out what for those were without the information list that comes with the box. It also has prices and ingredients used in every product.

On the other side of the list (you see it in video) there is a recommendation to patch test each products for 24-48 hours for any irritant and/or allergic reactions. This is great because I remember once I got a fake products but also authentic once from different company. I did not patch and test lotion before I used it to my whole body and face. My skin was horribly red, itchy and irritated. I tried each product a little bit (not face masks though) and everything seems just fine.

Skylake Oriental Herbal Relax Toner

Tis one is mini sized which is 20ml mist 5$. This is for cooling on summer but also moisturizing for dry winter. This toner is 100% made from extracted and distilled water containing eighteen different oriental herbs. It will moisturize your skin while minimizing surface oil build-up.
Spray this toner 2-3 times and pat your skin for faster absorption. Use after cleansing, before makeup, after shaving or anytime your skin feels dry.



RE:CIPE Slowganic Cleanser Mini 3 Set

I already once had this mini 3 set but I love this so much. One sample sized product is enough for three times makeup removing. It effectively removes makeup and other impurities. Lemon: improves skin complexion and texture. Green Tea: soothes troubled skin. Adlay: moisturizes dry or rough skin.
With dry hands, take a small amount of the cleanser and gently massage onto your face until the makeup is removed. Wet your face with warm water to form bubbles, then wash it off.


W-Lab Silky-Eye Primer

Say good-bye to eyeshadow creases and hello to more vibrant colors with this lightweight eye primer that glides onto your eyelids effortlessly! Before applying makeup, spread a small amount of the product onto your eyelids (clean, non-oily). Pat gently to help with absorption.
I love how cute and simple the packaging is. This actually is perfect to my life since my eyeshadow is ALWAYS creasing. This has helped a lot actually.


A'PIEU Color Long Wear Shadow Stick

This is actually a waterproof eyeshadow stick that applies smoothy onto your eyelids with bright and vivid colors without any smudging. It's really shimmery and sparkling. The soft and melting texture makes it glide and spread smoothly onto your eyelids. It's formulated with argan-oil to moisturize dry eyelids. The color is really golden, bronze, rose gold mix and I love it so much. You can also use this just to inner corners of your eyes or waterline.


ettang Modeling Take-Out Cup Pack 

I got the peppermint one (randomly selected) which moisturizes, smoothes skin texture, and brightens skin tone.
Remove included spatula. Our water into the cup so that the water to powder ratio is 1 to 3. You can adjust thickness as you prefer. Rapidly apply onto your face in order of cheek, chin, bridge of nose and forehead. Remove the pack after 15-20 minutes. I'm so excited to try this out!!



RE:CIPE Slowganic Sheet Mask/ Sun Clamue Hydrogel Collagen Mask

I'm not that excited about receiving mask sheets inside of these beauty boxes unless they wouldn't have some new innovation or cute idea. These are also randomly selected and I got the Aloe one. Aloe replenishes hydration to dry skin and soothes irritated areas. Aloe Vera is known to help sun burned areas and calm the irritated skin and reduce the redness.
After your cleanser and toner, apply this mask onto your face and leave it for 15-20minutes. Gently pat remaining essence onto your skin.

Collagen mask is high-grade nutritional gel-mask containing Green Tea extract. It tightens and soothes weary skin and controls skin aging caused by oxidation. This is great for all skin types!



Overall: This box was perfect for my sensitive and dry skin. I'm probably going to review some of these products here very soon! The shipping took only two weeks and I was actually prepared to wait for one month hahaha~ I don't mind mask sheets that much. I would hope something else since I can buy mask sheets anytime with affordable price so I hope those could be replaced with something more ''special''.  Great box and great products inside! You can subscribe monthly box or just one individual box at www.mishibox.com

               

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top