TOP 5 SEPTEMBER FAVORITES 2015

Heyy~

Happy October everyone ^_^ today I'm quickly showing you my September favorites and also leaving the links for the products I have already reviewed. Hope you are having a great weekend so far!




1. Spin for perfect skin form mylifemyshop.com

I don't want to spoil too much yet since I'm going to write a full blogpost about this product soon. I got this for 30$ only and I have been using it two weeks now every evening and I gotta say I love it so far. The brushes are so soft and there is four different kind of ends. 1. Exfoliation 2. Cleansing 3. Pumistone 4. Body brush





2. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream

Here is the full review of this product >>here<<! Yeah I have been using this nearly a month now and it's not even half down yet which is awesome. I think it will last the whole October also.


3. Maybellinen Lash Sensational Mascara

Go to read the whole review >>here<<. I have also been using this for a month and now it's starting to run out. So this mascara is something you have to purchase every month :(


4. Etude House Color My Brows

I think this is in my every single month favorites hahah~ but it's just so perfect especially if it would be bigger! This starts to dry after a month but it's not even so expensive so it doesn't really matter. I should finally write a review about this don't you think?


5. Etude House Cookie Blusher

Last but not least the cookie blush which I absolutely love. It's not expensive and the color is so cute! I have been using this pretty much everyday since it came two weeks ago. I don't understand why I haven't purchase this earlier since it's not even new Etude House product hahah~ review is coming in these weeks :)


CONVERSATION

2 kommenttia:

  1. Glad to see the Holika holika aqua BB cream! I just bought it last week and i'm waiting for it to arrive ^_^ I also have the colour my brows and I really like it too, the only problem is that I got the wrong shade since my hair isn't red anymore :P

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you also like the Holika Holika's BB cream ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top