STYLEKOREAN.COM HAUL // KOREAN COSMETICS ON SALE

Heyy~

I already wrote about stylekorean.com and all the cushion they are selling for affordable price! I am so glad that they were willing to sponsor this haul because they have become one of my favorite online shops. Style Korean provides Korean cosmetics in really good price and quality but also some interesting Asian foods [noodles, candies, diet meals and snacks]. They have this long list about Korean cosmetic brands they are selling atm. and I really love how much everything they do have to offer. As an European it's really important that the shipping won't cause any problems. I know many people outside Asia are worried about purchasing items from so far away but I got to give this store A+ about the shipping. Like seriously when I opened the box it was filled by bubblewrap!!! Everything was wrapped so carefully and none of the products didn't leak at all like usually when I order something online.



I got punch of products that I like and I can't wait to share all the reviews for you! Do you see something you already have, how you like it so far? And do you see anything you would love me to review asap.? Don't worry I will review all these products shortly but let me know which products you are mostly interested about ^_^




LIST OF THE PRODUCTS AND PRICES:

[Dr. Jart] V7 Relief Vita Drop - 35.51$ 20.88$

Here is the list about all the cosmetic brands they have! Go to check from: stylekorean.com




CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top