DRY SKIN SOLUTION: Aqua Clinity Cream (Double Moisture) 50ml

Heyy~

I have really dry skin when winter is coming since the cold air is not good for your skin. Most annoying is when your face has dry skin. Everytime when I wash my face I MUST apply moisturizer because otherwise my skin would feel so tight and dry. Like a piece of paper that is about to rip!! Everyone should remember though that if you have chapped dry spots (aka dead skin) the only way to get rid of it is to exfoliate.

I'm always struggling when it comes to finding a good face skin moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin. I have found many good options but somehow in couple months my skin seems to like used to it(?) too much that it's not working anymore and my skin feels still dry. That means I always have to find a new one. www.stylekorean.com sent me this [Acwell] Aqua Clinity Cream which I had never heard of before and I was thinking that this is going to be one of those lotions that would irritate my skin. Boy how wrong was I!





''Acwell Aqua Clinity Cream Double moisture is rich hydrating cream that alleviates stress on skin that has become sensitive and tired. This Aqua Clinity Cream Double Moisture improves the dryness and balance losing with lecithin ingredient and ceramide ingredient. This cream is free from harmful elements, which makes Acwell a truly unique product. Free from paraben, artificial dye and mineral oil. It calms sensitive skin promptly, suitable for sensitive skin.''



Active Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cycohexasiloxane, Cetaryl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-Stearyl Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, C14-22 Alochols, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Panthenol, PEG-100 Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Sucrose Laurate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, PoncirusTrifoliata FruitExtract, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Exract, Tromethamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cholestorol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Opuntia Humifusa Fruit Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino Esters-1, Curcama Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Citrus Aurantium Dulscis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelagonium Gaveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flowe Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ocimum SanctumLeaf Extract, Pearl Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pooenia Albiflora Root Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract


Now I have been using this product for a week now as a part of my everyday skincare routine. First I wash all the makeup off, spray the toner and apply the cream all over my face. I do this every evening and almost every single morning before doing my makeup. I was so surprised how sensitive this product is to my skin. No redness and irritation at all and it doesn't seem to block pores either since the texture of this product is pretty light and creamy. I hate thick creams so much because it feels like my skin can't breath and it causes blocked pores and pimples. It's definitely moisturizing and it even has this really pleasant scent! 

 
picture from www.stylekorean.com 

They have two other options also of course: Original & Double Repair which you can go check out if you don't have so dry skin but need a daily moisturizer for your skin. All these products are currently on sale just 14,87$ !!! The normal price is 26,17$ which is to my mind a lot to pay about moisturizer. 14.95$ would be like ideal price about this product but on the other hand the quality of this product is awesome and it pretty much does everything it claims to do.

PROS

+ really moisturizing
+ rich but light cream
+ on sale: affordable
+ perfect for sensitive skin
+ let the skin breath (does not block the pores)
+ fast absrobation
+ two other options: Original & Double Repair
+ does what it claims

CONS

- normal price: too much for me :(



All the reviews are based 100% on my honest opinion.
All the pictures in this post are taken by me. If I use someone's picture I always mention it under the picture.

CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. The cream sounds like it works beautifully!
    but I do agree that $26 for a moisturiser is a little much - but I guess if it does it's job well, it's worth it! ^^
    hehe random observation, do you always have the $ after the numbers?! I've never seen that before ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
    Btw, I’d love to invite you to join my blog giveaway!
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2015/10/charrmyn-2nd-blog-anniversary-mini.html
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Join my Blog Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I use the $ dollar sign on keyboard and for me it comes more natural to add the dollar sign after the numbers than front of it haha~ I think that's how we do with euro € sign also ^_^ thanks for visiting by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the orange one! I got the aqua/blue one ^-^ I defin. love this cream as well!
    Korean Skincare Haul @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top