[Review] Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask - Innisfree

Heyyy~

I came across to Innisfree shop while I was in China and I bought so many products but one of my favourite is this volcanic pore clay mask! It was just around 10$ so I decided to try it since have read so many positive reviews. I don't have huge pores on my face but I definetely saw a huge improvement on my skin condition in just two weeks. You see the before and after pictures end of this post :)




The packaging already tells you that it's recycled material but to my mind those look so cool! I love cute packagings but also these kind of ''recycled'' looks. The jar is 100ml and first I was thinking if its too little. You are suppose to cover the whole face so I was thinking that it would run out in couple weeks. However little amount of this creamy texture goes a long way. I just dipped my finger and started to add it a bit to my nose and moved it towards my cheeks and it kept spreading and spreading almost covering half of my face already. So yeah 100ml is just enough for even two months!
     
What it is
Great absorption of sebum of jeju volcanic clay!
Clean Jeju volcanic ingredients made by the stiff lava after the volcano of Jeju exploded clears the deep pores with strong purifying function of skin.

1. Great absorption of sebum and impurities
Fine porous structure of Jeju volcanic clay strongly absorbs sebum inside pores.
Remove impurities by giving clear and complete look of skin. 
2. Gives good condition of skin for makeup
A clay mask with Jeju volcanic scoria to absorb sebum and impurities for clean skin pores delivering mineral ingredients deep inside the skin and brightens, clarifies skin tone and texture.
*Super Volcanic Clay vs Original Volcanic Clay
-Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask : For those with various pore concerns!
-Volcanic Pore Clay Mask[ Original] : For those with sebum concerns!
[ 3-in-1 : Removes Sebum + Brightens Tones + Trouble Care! Soothing and Moisturizing]




How to use
After cleansing and refining skin with toner, gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. (Use 1~2 times per week)
As you can see in before and after pictures my skin seems more flawless and less flaky/dry. The blue filter is because of the Snapchat haha~ (remember to add: yejennyblog). My makeup- in this case I mean foundation- sets a lot better on my skin and stays on longer. If your skin is not in good condition then the makeuo wont set nicely either. Your makeup needs a good base :)


CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top