5 SIMPLE AND SWEET HAIRSTYLE for medium hair

Heyy~

I'm just sharing you some of my everyday hairstyles that all takes under 5min. to make. All these hairstyles are also great for longer hair but when you cut your hair shorter it makes this sweet and cute look. If you hope to see a tutorial about some hairstyle then let me know down in the comments and I probably will show you how to make these ^_^ I'm sure none of these hairstyles are something you haven't seen before but I just want to share my current TOP 5 hairstyles for everyday look. I also love curling my hair BUT it won't took less than 5 minutes and that's why I haven't add it to list haha~ tell me which these looks are your favorites and should I do more blogposts like this one, give me feedback!



1. SWEET BRAIDS



2. MESSY UPDO


3. HALF BRAIDED




4. FACE FRAME



5. SASSY SIDE BUN





CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. That last side bun is adorable! *A* Thanks for sharing these hairstyles~ Though my hair is much longer now, I feel like I can adapt some of these hairstyles to longer hair. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely can do these with long hair also ^_^

      Delete
  2. I love face frame the most. I think it's the best hairstyle to hide my chubby cheeks. Thank for the ideas :D

    www.gadzotica.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top