[Review] [C20] Free Shipping + Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum // WISHTREND.COM

HEYYY~

I'm really excited to share this product to you and hey hurry up!!! It's on FREE SHIPPING section yaaaaas~ SO this product is back better than ever at www.wishtrend.com. The new formula has been designed with less ingredients with more effects *clap clap*. It's less sticky and more hydrating for your skin. We all want well hydrated skin right? I have been using this for just a week and I can already feel the difference of my skin. It feels and looks more hydrated with less redness on my cheeks and less dark circles. Now this product is on free shipping section AND on sale just 25$ !!! How awesome is that? I recommend you to hurry up so you will get yours before its gone. Get this product to your basket >>here<<. If you purchase this product don't forgot to use code WISHGIFTJUNE2015 to get 1 FREE Klairs Rich Moist Soothing mask (any order!) Also if you purchase $55+ you will get 10% OFF your purchase by using code WISHJUNE2015 ^^ you're welcome xoxox

 






If you use this product for the first time you might feel some stinging on your skin. Small sting is normal because of C vitamin but for me it actually did not sting that much. Maybe slight sting/itchy mixed together. This product has collected 4.8/5  ratings from different customers and I don't even ask why. I give this product 5/5 easily! With an upgraded formula with more of the effects but less the ingredients, The Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum has been transformed to have even greater

hydration and absorption without the stickiness. It conditions and restores balance
to replenish and retain moisture in the skin with the optimal 21.5% of pure vitamin C.
There’s no room for downgrading with C20. Upgrade your look today !

picture is from wishtrend site BUT it helped my skin the same way. My before and after photos were deleted by my brother accidently hahahah~






The bottle is 30ml and it's more than enough. Use day and night after cleansing and preppind the skin with toner. Put about 1-2 drops on to the hand and apply to dull and sagging areas. In daylight or outdoors, always apply sunscreen. A slight tingle sensation may be felt at first use due the pure vitamin nature of the product. If you see my pictures you might think that my skin looks better than before. This product helped a lot!! I got rid of couple scars, redness and dull looking skin. I'm a bit upset that my brother accidently removed before and after pictures from my camera asuming I already got those on my computer. Maybe I should wait that my skin looks bad again and update new pictures hahah~


PROS
+ not sticky
+ no more dull skin
+ hydrating
+ quick absorbation
+ affordable
+ 2 drops enough for a whole face
+ quick results (in one week)
+ no strong scent
+ brighter skin
+less redness
+ less dark circles

CONS
- none



CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top