WISHTREND.COM - Buy Korean Cosmetic online // WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Heyy~

I want to share you one of my favorite Korean cosmetic online shop which is wishtrend.com ! Many foreigners for example Europeans have difficulties to trust on some foreign online stores and they might have troubles with shipping/paying and simply finding an shop with worldwide shipping but that's why I am here today recommending you the WishTrend online shop :)

Their shipping takes maximum a month to Finland which is really usual and in many many other shops it takes even more. Once I got my products in three weeks *thumbs up*! They have lots of different and great quality Korean cosmetics with pretty affordable price. I actually like their collection a lot because they have lots of different products if we compare to other shops that offers Korean cosmetics. I think WishTrend has more to offer!




But here comes the best part. THEY HAVE FREE SHIPPING ZONE!!! The shipping cost is not that bad but if you are looking for just one product.. it might feel a lot. So the free shipping zone is awesome ;) But when you purchase over 69$ you'll get free shipping anyways ^_^

Here the paying is easy when you do it by Paypal! So don't worry guys, you will definitely get your products and money back if needed. This is site I trust 100% ^_^

What kind of experience you have from WishTrend?



CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. Great collection! This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. Just for a share you can find awesome collection of cosmetics online at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information about cosmetic online. Even i have some awesome and fantastic collection of cosmetic online at majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top