[Review] Madonna Green 14.0mm

Heyy~

Today I'm shoving you these gorgeous green lenses which are kindly sponsored by klenspop.com ^_^ If you are looking for lenses that change your eye color or highlight it more then here is one that I would recommend. Madonna Green lenses are affordable 13$ pair. These are available in different colors like blue and violet also!
My eye color is green so these actually made my eyes look really pretty green. The color and design makes those look really natural and it depends do you have light or dark green eyes. In pictures these looks a lot brighter than in real life but in real life these looks natural and really pretty!







As you can see even in flashlight picture they blend perfectly! Ahh I love these kind of lenses that blends well but also makes your eyes look alluring. The DIA 14mm does not enlarge eyes dramatically but the dark circle on lenses makes the dolly effect.

Lens Info

Brand:  NEO VISION
Diameter: 14.0mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Base Curve: 8.4mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Price [13$] Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE





As you can see in these pictures the color is a lot brighter but it's okay haha~ they look slightly darker in real life ^_^ but the effect of big eyes is awesome!


Color/Design 9/10: The design is awesome. It makes lenses blend perfectly on my eyes and looks more natural. Color also studs out nicely on outside light. But it's slightly darker than in these pictures :)
Enlargement 9/10: It does enlarge your eyes even though the DIA is 14mm. Usually it does not enlarge my eyes a lot but because of the design it creates the effect of huge dolly eyes. But still without looking creepy ^^''

Comfort 10/10: These are really really comfortable. I barely feel those on my eyes. Great for a long day because you won't feel dryness after six hours. These stays on eyes even when you roll your eyes and so on. 

Overall: Great!! If you want to highlight your own eye color or just change it.. these are one that I could recommend. Comfortable lenses are important because larger than 14.5mm lenses might easily irritate some people eyes but it's difficult to find 14mm lenses that makes big dolly eyes effect. So here is a full package for you!




CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top