OBH Nordica wave maker - summer hairstyle!

Heyy~

Just quickly showing you my current favorite hair curler. It's OBH Nordica's wave maker and I absolutely love it. I have thin hair which needs volume especially on summer because of heat and humid air.. so with this I create simple cute hairstyle with volume ^_^ and there is many different ways to keep you hair like with hairband, ponytail or just open. I prefer open and with this cute floral hairband that I ordered from ebay.





So it has five different heat settings: 120 to 200 Celsius degrees and remember to use heat protector with this. I quickly made you a video ''tutorial'' just show how quick it is to make these cute waves! Sorry guys that I don't remember the price but I think it's something around 50€ (??)



CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top