Tiny Tea Teatox [14 days] yourtea.com

Heyy~

I'm so excited about what mail brought me today! Tiny Tea Teatox for 14 days from yourtea.com. I must say that the packaging looks gorgeous!
You may choose your country and for me I had to pick Europe and the shipping took ONLY 4 DAYS! 14 days set is 25€ + 7€ shipping but there is discount codes all the time so mine was total 26€ with shipping.

Why did I purchase this.. I've seen so many recommending this tea for example those who has a little bloating. My stomach is bloating every time after meal but also because of bcp and so on. I'm fighting to get rid of this belly when it seems like just exercise does not help. This is really common thing for women. Many are raving about how much energy this tea has gave to them and how their skin feels better. Of course I know that this tea won't work for everyone but I want to try it out :)

I will be show the results for you (if there's any) in 14 days. It seems like there is three bags for everyday.. great!

If you have tried this product already please share me your thoughts of it!









CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top