Need for a graphic design?

Heyy~

I apologize my blog's layout a bit since I'm currently coding a new one but at the same time I'm doing a portfolio website jennypitkanen.fi so I'm a bit busy hahah~

However I'm offering now really affordable graphic design services for all who are interested :) I will be opening an Etsy store where you will find more.
I'm offering you these kind of designs: banners (header + ad ones) , icons, business cards, flyers, posters etc. Soon I will be offering blog layout designs too after I have practice a bit more ^_^ But if you have any need just kindly contact: contact@jennypitkanen.fi and we can discuss about pricing (I will be doing these between $0.50-10 anyway).

I will be doing these for businesses but also individuals ^_^ make your blog stood out! Tell me what you need, how you want it to be and I will do it for you in no time!



CONVERSATION

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hello~ Mother's Day is come closer, maybe you interested in joining this giveaway. Thank you so much and have a nice day ^^

    http://annyeongrella.blogspot.com/2014/05/mothers-day-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top