[Review] Beautiful A. M. Moisturizer & P. M. Revitalizer - before & after

Heyy~

Some of you have been suggesting me to do a post about my skincare routines and I am going to make one soon but this is one of the products that helped me A LOT! First when I heard about this I wasn't sure what it was suppose to do but trustedhealthproducts.com sent me this for the review.. they were sure that I would love it and yeah they were right pretty much.

How cool is that - you can get your with your name ^_^ I'm telling you shortly about this product and you can read more about Beautiful A. M. Moisturizer & P. M. Revitalizer from their website. So these are 100% pure ''all-in-one'' skincare yeap.. no harmful chemicals at all. Surprisingly so many products includes these ''dangerous'' chemicals that are not even written into descriptions. These two bottles brings life and beauty back to your skin approximately in a month. And because these are 100% pure those are great for all skin types.

About the ingredients, Moisturizer has 100% pure botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado and olive. Revitalizer has 100% pure botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, evening primrose and apricot. So all these are good for your skin and many people use for example lemon for whitening their skin. Because of these this smells like citrus!







So I have been using these two for a month now every evening and almost every morning. It was easy to add these to my everyday skincare routines. First these may cause some breaks on your skin but it's just because it's pushing all that dirt etc. out of your skin. For me it only last under a week. Because these are 100% pure oils it takes some time to start seeing any difference and for me it took exactly a month to see the final result. However I still have some oil left yay ^_^ even it's suppose to last only one month haha~

How did I apply this.
Every evening and almost every morning I placed 2-3 drops to my cheeks with middle finger in a circular motion. Don't rub it into your face. Then let it dry for about 3 minutes and if there is still some oil left tap it with cotton pad. I applied this to my cheeks, chin, forehead and neck. It gives a nice glow for your skin later on.


About:

  • 100% pure and natural botanical oils – live cold pressed solution.
  • NO preservatives, parabens, GMOs, synthetic chemicals or additives of any kind
  • Feeds your skin cells the nutrients they crave
  • Beautiful, healthy, young-looking skin
  • Great for all skin types – oily or dry
  • Includes A. M. Moisturizer and P. M. Revitalizer
  • 100% Pure “All-in-One” Skincare: replace your moisturizer, cleanser, toner, firming gel, protectant, repair cream, blemish controller, age-defying serum

    I think I don't even have to tell the PROS and CONS about this product haha~


    So here are the final results! It's great FINALLY not to use foundation or powder everyday. The redness is just gone... I've always had redness on my cheeks! Maybe there is on CONS.. it made my skin look so white grr but I'm more happy about that than dark red face haha~


    CONVERSATION

    0 kommenttia:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

    Back
    to top