Starting to VLOG!

Heyy~

I have some Korean cosmetic reviews upcoming from honestskin.com (don't forgot their 30% off sale!) and they sent me so many products that I really started to consider vlogging. Well okay just open the youtube channel where I'm going to upload lifestyle vlogs, DIY's, tutorials and product reviews! ^_^ So it's multiple and not just yapping front of camera haha~

Just wanted to let you know about this and you can already subscribe so you'll be the first one to see my videos :) youtube.com/yejennyblog and with same name facebook.com/yejennyblog
 Have a great day!

And here's a pic with wavy curls different styles haha~ I will be showing OBH Nordica wave curler in videos soon!


CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top