[Review] GEO Bella green circle lenses

Here is another circle lens review since you were wishing more of these :) These lenses are kindly sponsored by www.geocolouredlenses.com. They are offering FREE international shipping and shipping to Finland took just two weeks! 
GEO is a reliable Korean circle lens brand and the only USA FDA approved circle lens brand. All their lenses are genuine. There are many circle lens brands in the market now and customers should purchase their lens carefully avoid fake/unreliable brands.

These lenses are GEO Bella green WBS-203 and it's available in five different colors. Most of their circle lens models are available with corrective power. If you are looking for lenses that make your eyes look bigger, read forward!



Lens details:

Power Range: 0.00 (Available in Plano only)
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
1 year disposable



As you may see it blends pretty well to my eyes and makes those look bigger! Thanks to thick black ring it makes them look roundish and dolly ^_^ I like these A LOT.



instagram @xojene

Color/Design 9/10: I loooove the color of this and how it blends to my eyes! Really makes those look cuteand bright. Design is also interesting because it's pretty simple but still noticeable. 

Enlargement 10/10: Dia is 15.0 mm which is huge and as you can see in these pics it does make my eyes look bigger and roundish. Some people might find it creepy and the others think it' cute. And I'm the one who thinks it look cute!


Comfort 10/10: Sooooo comfortable! These became my favorites, number one lenses at the moment. I don't feel those at all. Usually big lenses might irritate my eyes and dry quickly but these proved I was wrong ^^ 

Overall:  I would purchase these in all colors if I could! Everything is just perfect because I adore lenses that blends well and make my eyes look huge. It seems like I like all lenses but seriously these are the best lenses I ever had.

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top