Nivea express hydration primer

Got this as a bday gift from my friend yay! I have no idea where she found it or what did it cost but I wanted to try it and I was sure I will be happy for this because it's Nivea's product. I wanted a primer and makeup base and I was actually planning to purchase one after xmas so this was pretty needed gift- thank you! Btw. what else did I get for bday from my friends were Jurassic Park TRILOGY all three movies and some grown-ups-drinks hahah~





So this jar is 50ml and it's for normal and combination skin. Moisturises and provides a smooth base for effective make-up application - with effective hydrators. Apply cream on cleansed face before applying make-up by gently massaging in small circles, avoiding the eye area of course. This can also be used under make-up or simply by itself and actually helps your make-up stay put!
It has instant absorption thanks to its light texture and it moisturize skin leaving smooth and healthy looking feeling.
Highly recommended to use every morning before make-up because it leaves long lasting moisturised feeling to your skin. For me I can feel how clean looking my face is.

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top