Maybelline baby lips

As you can see I hoarded couple lip balms.. I couldn't resist their smell and color and names so I bought all those for winter! No regrets about that because every year someone in our family are asking ''where is the lip balm'' because the last one who used it has lost it.

I'm also lip balm addict.. or actually it just strikes suddenly. I'm adding more and more all the time even I don't need one.




Exclusive lip renew formula, protects and muisturizes for a full 8 hours and after one week lips are visibly, virtually reborn. For the best results apply your lipcolor by startin in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the countours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
The smells are for example peppermint, peach and cherry. Also the colors change for example pink punch makes your lips cute pink and cherry adds a little bit red lips. 

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top