Picasso museum - Malaga day

So I went to Malaga old town to photograph because there was free entrance to Picasso museum because it turned 10 y/o. If someone dont know I'm in Spain because I'm job-learning in Finnish newspaper.
Well the line was so long that I didn't want to spend my day by stading under sun and they didn't even let to photograph inside. There was also painting contest so I took pics about people painting some amazing pictures!


And there was fire in mountains and I have never ever seen something like that. First I was just on our balcony and wondering why the traffic reachses from Los Boliches to Fuengirola and soon I saw the fire. There was evacuation and all survived.


CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top