Review: Magic circle black lenses 13.5mm

 **Sponsored**

Heyy~ sorry that I haven't blog for a while but it's because I'm in summer job and after coming back home I eat and go back to sleep. Well four days anymore and then I can focus about blogging more :-)

So today I will present you Magic circle black lenses kindly sponsored by kpop2.com ^_^ did you know that they ship worldwide and they have +200 circle lenses just 10$ ! you must check their website. The shipping to Finland was only ONE WEEK!
So these are my very first black circle lenses and I was kinda excited.








Magic circle black 13.5mm

Duration of use/ 6 months or more
Frequency range/ 0.00 to -9.00
Overall DIA/ 14.0mm




These lenses are more suitable for those whose eyes are dark or they want to cover just the edges which makes your eyes dolly and roundish.



Color/Design 4/5: I like the color and the design of these lenses. They look so natural especially for dark eyes! The pattern of those is the one which makes it look natural and simple! And when we talk about lenses, natural look is the best if you use lenses everyday.

Enlargement 3/5: Well the DIA was only 13.5mm which means that these doesn't enlarge your eyes almost at all. Still the effect of lenses makes your eyes look more dolly and roundish. The black color  can enlarge a little bit.

Comfort 5/5: The reason why I love kpop2.com lenses is that those are super comfortable! I can wear these like a whole day with no irritation or dryness in eyes ^^ and at the moment my eyes are super sensitive so these were just perfect.

Overall: Well not my favorite lenses to be honest but you can't like all of them haha~ if the enlargement and color coverage would be better then I would consider purchasing these. But I highly recommend these for people with dark eyes and even for everyday look!




CONVERSATION

5 kommenttia:

  1. Oh those are really pretty lenses~ I own a pair similar to these one, but effect on your eyes is really gorgeous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty on you! :) You've got lovely eyes without it on anyway :) X

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top