Tend Skin - rid of ingrown hair + shaving tips

















Do you suffer about razor bumps, ingrown hairs or razor burn? The red dots on your legs, armpits of bikini area can be awkward and for someone even painful. I've been suffering about red dots in my legs and it took me a while to realize that those are ingrown hairs and razor bumps. I had those a lot and unfortunately I don't have before picture about those but I mean I didn't have couple or ten dots.. I had hundreds!






What cause the red dots? Usually those can be just plugged pores but if you get those after shaving, the reason can be ingrown hair. Some people try to use needles to help the ingrown hair out but I don't recommend that because it can lead to infection. Red dots can come after shaving by razor, epilator or
waxing.



So I heard people giving a lot of recommendations about Tend Skin product. It's kinda expensive, especially the big bottle but I think that it's worth of every cent. It was difficult to find because it's usually only available in USA. But lucky me I found one from UK under 20 dollars :-)

How to use: So apply this only to DRY skin. You can test product before using to small area 1 hour for sensitivity. Use morning and night until area is clear, then daily after hair removal.


This is unisex product so men can use this after shaving beard. The liquid smells strongly alcohol and can sting if you add it right after shaving but it will go over soon. After applying the liquid and waiting for few hours you can already see that it has helped to open pores and free the ingrown hair.


Before I heard about this product I was sure that I'm going to reserve time for laser. Thank god I didn't because this sure is cheaper option haha. Other products haven't help me like this one. It takes almost a month to see biggest results because it will take a while that the redness will be gone.

TIPS FOR SHAVING WITH RAZOR:

- Exfoliate your skin with shower sponge and body scrub. If you can, go to sauna and take a warm shower so your pores will be open. Then gently massage your legs and rinse with water.

- I recommend shaving in or after shower so your skin won't irritate so much.

- Add lotion/ body cream after shaving

- Always make sure that your razor is clean!

- Don't press hard with razor. It will irritate your skin so if it seems that your razor is not cutting, it's time to change blade or buy another one.

- Shave to right direction. Usually it means that shave from down to up.


CONVERSATION

7 kommenttia:

  1. When I shave, I don't get red dots, but I always have black dots (because that's the color of my hair). I think I've shaved correctly but how do I get rid of them? Plus, is this safe in your *coughcoughprivatezonecoughcough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay black dots are same thing as red dots. I mean it's the hair under skin and this product can help you with that. Other option is to try epilator which pull hair from roots but it hurts so damn much just like waxing T^T if you can handle pain.. then try.. the black dots can also be dirt in pores.
      I recommend you to try tjis product and exfoliate ypur skin with scrubs :) and the product is safe to use *coughcoughprivatezonecoughcough* so no worries :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you this was super helpful! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay black dots are same thing as red dots. I mean it's the hair under skin and and this product can help you with that. Other option is to try epilator which pull hair from roots but it hurst so damn much just like waxing T^T if you can handle pain.. then try.. the black dots can also be dirt in pores. Dots can come even if you shave correctly because different skin types react differently.
    I recommend you to try this product and exfoliate your skin with scrubs :) and the product is safe to use *coughcoughprivatezonecoughcough* so no worries ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear that! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the detailed response and review! This is was very helpful~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. get tendskin at www.garden.co.uk/tendskin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top