Review: Etude House milk talk - strawberry

I'm making a haul post and I hope it will be ready in this month. Shipping is kinda slow.
I couldn't help myself when this Etude House's soap came!
I can't stop smelling this. It smells so GOOD lah!! Many says that this smells too sweet but mehh no way *0*


This price was under 10 dollars I remember that, I guess it was between 5-8$ when I bought this and the bottle is not huge. It's actually kinda tiny but I don't care because I just want to smell this all the time haha~ actually the bottle is next to me right now and I guess I should stop~ the smell is like strawberry vanilla milkshake!


Okay something else about this product. It's like gel and after massaging it into skin for a while it starts to foam and the whole showers smells great. After washing your skin it leaves the great smell and my skin felt soft!

PROS

+ smells great (if I didn't mention it hah)
+ smooth skin
+ available with different smells
+ can prevent ingrown hair red dots (this was surprise)

CONS

-I hope this would be bigger size

GO TO ASK ME A QUESTIONS, INSTRUCTIONS IN COUPLE POSTS BELOWE

CONVERSATION

11 kommenttia:

  1. Oh gosh etude house do such cute packaging of things!


    mirukuseki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rich! *-* I want the chocolate of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! I bet it smells delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this banana and strawberry one and they smell soooo good! I don't care what anyone says about "artificial smell" or whatever, it smells good and it feels good :D I don't normally use body wash cuz I used to think it's a waste of time, but I love using this stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah this is a great reason to use body wash :D many has been thinking that this is too sweet smell but no way no one can't say no for this kekeke~

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever try the chocolate one before me... let me know right away XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I even almost tasted it once because the smell was amazing haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ever try this too and the chocolate.. It's smell like a strawberry milk.. so yummy =D
    But the smell doesn't last long :(


    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packaging looks so cute! The way you describe the smell really makes me want to try it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does it really can prevent ingrown hair stated by etude house or something you just found out? How well is the lather & foaming with a sponge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found it out while using the shampoo with sponge. You need only one drop of this to sponge and you can wash your whole body with it, I like that it foam a lot :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top