Dress - want!

I use dresses only in fancy events and that's why I have only two of those. After browsing at sammydress website I got dress-fewer lah~ The dresses are cheap and looks gorgeous!  I just made promise for myself that after mid-summer sale I won't buy anything in next month A WHOLE MONTH! i need you guys to help and save my wallet mehh

Of course I made a wishlist ;) everyone have to do those sometimes even if you are not planning to buy those. All these dresses are under 10 dollars! Go to check sammydress website.

MAXI





CHIFFON


LACE



FLORAL


Only 10 days anymore before google friend connection will stop and it's time to welcome bloglovin' so start to use it already and continue following me by it!




CONVERSATION

5 kommenttia:

  1. Those dresses are lovely!! They look similar to the ones found on yesstyle. I've never bought from them though.

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. True :) but shipping in yesstyle cost more and it takes forever ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiffon dresses 1 and 2 ♥ omg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelove the chiffon dresses. <3
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top