Review: NEO vision Madonna Blue circle lenses

These Neo vision Madonna Blue 14.0mm (graphic diameter 13.5) lenses are kindly sponsored by www.kpop2.com. I've never tried blue lenses before so this was kinda exciting to see how I would look like with blue lenses. I was afraid that the color might be too light which would make my eyes look scary lah~

These lenses cost ONLY 10$ + free shipping ! I mean firstly the price is really low and I guess everyone afford these. So if you have been dreaming about trying circle lenses.. go to check their website. Really easy to order because they ship worldwide so people in Europe don't have to worry. Here you can find lenses >10 dollars colored contacts<




Basic info about these lenses:

Duration of use: one year disposable (6 months recommended)
Manufacturer: NEO
Frequence range: 0.00 to -10.00
Overall DIA: 14.0mm

flashlight*

Okay can you see the color how bright it is? This would be perfect for those who have blue eyes or almost black. Even the diameter isn't huge it still gives nice dolly effect.



Color/Design 9/10: I absolutely love this color how it makes your eyes look so bright and kinda dolly. Now I actually wish that I could have blue eyes mehh~ The design of these lenses is really nice but the reason why I won't give full 10 points is that the eye's original color comes pretty much under the lens.

Enlargement 8/10: So the diameter is 13.5-14.0mm which is not huge. It didn't enlarge my eyes dramatically which is kinda positive. It won't make you to look like a freak or anything. The color and design makes the eyes look dolly and pretty.

Comfort 9/10: I found couple months ago that my eyes are really sensitive for lenses now and I afraid to use those a whole day. I still used these for about 7 hours and I didn't find any redness, irritation and these didn't even dry.

Overall: These are my second favorite lenses so far! I will use these on upcoming blog posts you can be sure about that. I highly recommend these for everyone, even if the original eye color is not blue.. like mine are green. The price + quality is perfect for everyone.

Go to order yours from www.kpop2.com. And you can find these lenses at colors: brown, green, blue, gray and violet






CONVERSATION

4 kommenttia:

  1. Wow! that looks mesmerizing! <3 You look very stunning too! Love it! Hope you can check my blog back! <3

    NEW BLOG POST: Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Inspired make up!
    http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/you-have-to-laugh-love-live-every-day.html

    Keep smiling,xx

    Shahara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you ^_^ I'll go to check your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !

    i like the way you present your blog post.

    I will visit your blog more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top