Organic skin care with honey - golden tips

Honey is just GREAT for your skin. There's dozens of different skin care recipes with honey and I decided to test three of those. Extra virgin olive oil - milk - sugar.
My favorite honey skin care is honey and lemon but now I didn't have the lemon so I tried something else. But honey and lemon are great for example acne skin because honey moisturize and lemon exfoliates.


I recommend the 100% organic honey. You can of course use any honey you want but the organics are always the best choice.


for sugar add more honey



I leaved all these for about 10 minutes and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Go to try which would be the best for you, I mostly liked the sugar scrub then milk and last was the extra virgin olive oil.



CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top