No heat curls!

Are you that type of girl who likes curls but prefers to get those without heat? No iron and curling wand. I'v been using this method for a while especially when I've been feeling that I want to sleep longer in morning. Curling your hair can take a long long time. I did this today and I decided to take pictures for you quickly.


I used old tank top for this. So try to find an old piece of clothing what you can cut and you won't miss it anymore.


Cut a few long pieces and you can decide the thickness of those. After that cut probably couple inch long hole on those because your hair goes through it. After that, just roll.

squeeze and roll
I actually apologize these next couple pics because I didn't have a lot of time to look pretty kekeke~ but you'll see the results. I washed my hair and let it dry for a while. My hair was still a little bit wet while I started to roll my hair. I rolled my hair up and secured with bobby pin. Leave it for over night or 2-3 hours.

  
 Me and my friend Jonna are going to Spain on Autumn and I started to save money for our two months long trip/working time. We have to keep blog in future (school thing) so if you want, go to follow our blog already. We start to blog officially most after summer holiday but join already: http://jjsvoyage.blogspot.com

CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. Sinulle on tunnustus blogissani:
    http://allluvasia.blogspot.fi/2013/05/new-blog-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal MichelleMay 20, 2013 at 6:05 AM

    What a great idea!

    I would also like to invite you over to check out my blog and enter my giveaway for 6 NYX Lippies.

    http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ♥ Crystal Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!~!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award! and linked you up on my blog too!

    Check it out here:

    http://www.colorfulexistence.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    I hope you enjoy doing it!

    Have a great day! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top