086- Marliss eyelashes

I totally found a great false lashes for our upcoming dance performance. I got ten pairs of false lashes and the price was only 2 dollars. I will give these for my dance kids and their performance is on Sunday where they are the music box dancers :-) i will take a video about it and maybe I'll put it here so you can see the show.




The order didn't include the glue. I really love the way how those goes a little cross which makes those look more natural. These lashes are long and kinda thick and just perfect for show but I wouldn't use these like everyday in school.



I can't wait the Sunday when I can do girl's hairs and their makeup! Smokey pink eyes with these lashes. And they have skirts.. white and pink haha. They will look like a little Diva Princess.


CONVERSATION

2 kommenttia:

  1. they look amazing and natural!


    mirukuseki.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulle ois mun blogissa haaste :) http://2hardfor1.blogspot.fi/2013/04/haaste_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top