This BB cream has got a lot of different opinions. When I saw this cute pink package I couldn't resist it :3 now I want to share this with you if someone is wondering what BB cream would be good for you.
Well I'll tellyou something about this product:
- Wrinkle improvement
- UV protecting SPF25 PA++
It's 3 effects functional BB cream and those are whitening, wrinkles improvement and cultivates more bright and elastic skin.
In this picture it looks like it's close of my skintone but when I started to blend it turned almost white. Sorry that I don't have a picture about that- an amateur mistace argh! But when I was patting it to my face it didn't look so pale. Maybe my arms are more tanned than my face.
Here is before and after picture about my cheek..
|before- there is some redness and small spots. Skin was good today haha~|
|after- see how smooth it looks like|
- Makes your skin feel smooth
- After adding two layers it covered well
- Gives nice natural glow, skin doesn't look dry < easy to cover with any powder
- Don't need to use much in one time
- Best for people with pale skin. For me it was really white without powder
- No other skintones available
- Made a little bit grayish color (?)
I can't say that I love this product or I hate it. There is a lot of positive and negative things and usually I try to fix negative things. For example if it made skin look pale and glow too much, I just added some powder. Powder also helps the cream last longer.