Liebster award!

I was nominated by Kim Luu for this award. Thanks for nominating me ^^ This award is nominated by other bloggers that have 200 followers or less. Let's support each other!


Rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions left from the blogger that nominated you
3. Ask 11 questions for those you nominate
4. Nominate 11 bloggers that have 200 followers or less 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know that they have been nominated
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog


11 Facts about me

1. I frigging love blue cheese~! :D
2. When I was a little girl, my dad taught me to watch Jackie Chan's movies.
3. I'm 163cm short and my bf is more than 180cm tall.
4. I have an own company with my classmates.
5. When I hear a funny voice I must imitate it!
6. I'm really stubborn!
7. My favorite disney princess is Mulan haha~
8. I'm ''moving'' to Spain in next autumn with friend of mine ^^
9. I can speak Finnish, Swedish, English, Chinese and a little bit German, Spanish and Estonian.
10. Everytime when I look what time is it it's: 12:12, 13:13, 14:14.. always same pair of numbers!
11. I have only couple pair of shoes right now :D

Questions asked by Kim Luu

1. What one book would you recommend people to read and why?
- Escape from camp 14; It's a true story about a man who escaped from North-Korean secret prison-camp where they didn't care about human rights. His life has been horrible for 23 years and he is the first one who has escaped from there.
2. Do you have any pets? 
-I have a cat Pipsa and a dog Goldie
3. What makeup item can you not leave the house with?
- Powder or facial cream. My skin is really red :(
4. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
- To read other's minds maybe :D or become invisible! 
5. If you go to Starbucks, what do you always order?
- Well this is akwards because... I've never been in there TT^TT
6. What is your favourite food?
- Tricky one.... Just blue cheese haha~
7. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
- Hug Jackie! :D
8. Do you listen to kpop? If so, who are your favourite artists?
- Right now I listen a lot of NU'EST and Exo-M. But my favorites change several times.
9. What is your dream job?
- Be a voice-actress!
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- China! I'm so waiting for that day when I get there.
11. Why did you start blogging?
- First it was our homework in school and then I hooked for it haha~ just love it.

Bloggers I nominate:
 
 
Here is all I found :3
 
Thank you Kim Luu for nominating me ^^ and here is my 11 questions for those who I nominated.
 
1. What is/was your favorite school subject?
2. Do you have any favorite makeup brand?
3. Your favorite language and why?
4. More important, hair- or makeup products?
5. How lond you've been blogging?
6. Do you have any rolemodel, who?
7. What would be your three wishes right now?
8. Which movie made you cry last time?
9. Have you bought something lately, what?
10. Clothe what you could not ever use?
11.  Candy vs. Ice Cream :D
 
Have fun! 

  

CONVERSATION

2 kommenttia:

  1. Pitää käydä Starbucksis sitte Espanjas!! :) ainii sähä meet kohta Helsinki-Vantaa kentälle, käyppä siel Starbucksis, omnom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmoi! (vieläkö sä muistat mut? :D)

    Tässäpä sulle toinen blog award:
    http://kengurukuvia.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top