Jackie talks about his charity work- tears!

Jackie talks about his charity work in this video produced by the Bentley company. Although Jackie has spoken and written about these things many times in the past, this video brings it all together into one short narrative about the hows and whys of Jackie's philanthropy.

Watching this video made me really wonder. I try to hold my tears but I can't. This is one of the main reason why Jackie Chan is my rolemodel. His heart is good and he actually does care! Not only pretending to be one of the charity workers, this is his passion and thing what he wants to do and share it with others.
 I just hope that you have even couple minutes to sit down and listen what he says.

CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. he is also one of my rolemodel :)
    and believe it or not, my dad looks 80% alike him lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, awww that's awesome XD haha~

      Delete
  2. love jackie chan! i nominated you for the liebster award: http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top