Blog's anniversary

I've blogged for one year now :) My very first blogpost was in Finnish ''Mitä kalligrafia on?'' what is calligraphy.
My blog has changed a lot in this year and I still have some readers from the beginning ^^

BLOG EVOLUTION

In school we was supposed to do own blog about something. It was kinda like homework but after it I still continued. First my blog was only supposed to tell about Chinese calligraphy but suddenly I noticed that I don't know enough about it haha~

Then my blog name turned to be ''My Asian Life'' and I was sharing my knowledge about Chinese culture, language etc. but then I realized that I only know about Chinese haha~ My blog banners changed several times because I like to photoshop those.



Later I wanted to share more about my life. So now my blog is ''Jenny Ye'' and it will be like this forever now!

ACHIEVEMENTS

- I've got +100 followers which is just awesome and I never couldn't believe that this would happen :) I though I'm boring haha~ 

- I'm keeping blog in English! It was a big step for me because I think that my English is still just poor but I'm trying to improve it with this. But getting international readers motivated me of course.

- Didn't expect this ever happen but I got my very first sponsor from >>Crystal Eyes<< thank you ^^ 
 
- More than 10 000 views, it's a wow factor for me.

**

Thank you all. Your sweet comments has put smile on my face several times and motivated me to continue writing. It feels like I'm never getting bored to this, lah~ Promise for the next year is to be more active than in beginning.
Also I promise to keep an international blog giveaway :)

Have a nice day ya'll, mwah! 
 

CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. wow many things happen ^^
    i'm also using english even im not perfect :D keep trying!!

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congrats! I just discoevered your blog and I love it, so I'm following you :)
    Check mine if you want, it's in Spanish but there's a translation tool in the left side of it: http://freakmuffin.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ps. Are you Finnish? (I adore Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100+ followers! I'm sure this amount will double in no time! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top