Review: GEO Super Angel Green

I'll skip today's and yesterday's challenge post because I have already told where I would like to visit and I didn't do anything yesterday haha~
But I'll share these circle lenses with you guys and today I'm making a review about GEO Super Angel Green lenses. I ordered these from Eye Candy's website.

without flash
with flashlight

 Product description:

Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 14.8 mm, 16.0 mm effect
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6
Power: plano
Duration: 1 year disposable 

So as you might see that lenses are not natural looking and original color comes under (because human's pupils are not in center of eye). But these lenses are great in parties and when you want to create a dolly look. Also if you have black or dark brown eyes these could suit you better.
I have used these in my first amateur makeup tutorial haha~ you can check that >>here<<


I use these pictures again because you can see the enlargement best in these.

POSITIVE:

- Great enlargement! (16mm. effect!)
- Bright color
- Dolly effect
- Quick shipping + case

CONS:

- Dries in few hours
- Doesn't cover well

3½/5










CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top