Hoarding beauty products

I was cleaning my closet and there is an extra shell where i keep all my beauty products what i use rarely. I'm posting with phone so pictures are mostly pixel :3
I just throw all products what i don't need.into carbage but still my closet is full.. And what's worse is that I just ordered.more from Skin79 and Etude House. But my excuse is that I really need those, lah.

When i find something which smells great, i must get it :3 that's why i got so many perfumes what i could throw away. So right now i'm going to save money and buy something what i really need.. Sounds great and i'm going to tag those who has a same problem! Ke ke ke ke.

CONVERSATION

3 kommenttia:

  1. But sounds interesting, It´s better to buy things needed to buy things that will never be used.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup and perfume collection! I have the Nina Ricci one as well. I love wearing it during the summer as it smells so refreshing.

    I'm now your newest follower/reader, by the way, on Bloglovin'. I look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem! It's horrible! But I think you deserve to reward yourself every once in awhile...even if you don't end up using it. :p
    Love your blog! I am now a follower!
    Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top