Happy independence day Finland.. and b-day my brother

So today is the day when Finland became independent. Only habits what our family do on that day is to eat chocolate, burn candles and celebrate my little brothers birthday. He turned 9 yesterday ^^ I love birthdays and Christmas.. no not because of presents at all! Because I can see my relatives and sit down, have chit and chat with them, catch ups.
When I was about 9 years old, I did wish some toys on birthday but my brothers wanted play station games D: he did wish Skylanders Giants- and now I' hooked to that too XD oh gosh....

simple outfit
looks familiar Jo?

angry birds cake haha

salmon- sandwich cake :3 not only sweets on b-day

I'm making a small video about winter near my house :) you'll see snow! I'm gonna upload it soon.



CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top