Day08- ''A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life''

Day08/ a moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

This is tricky one because I think I have had many of those moments but nothing special comes to my mind :D I'll say couple of these moments then.

1. When I FINALLY got chance to talk with Zhou very first time. I was in love with him over a year and he didn't even know me T^T or remember....
But then he called for me and asked can we meet after church and ohh-la-la everything started from that day I was so so so happy! But when he first time said that he likes me.. I could say that then I was most satisfied with my life :) I finally got what I was wishing for a long time.

2. When I started to study Mandarin Chinese and I got some international friends there. I was dreaming about having friends who speaks some other language yay! ^^

3. When our dance group won a competition... I finally felt like I have achieved something great in my life. That moment was amazing :) our group broke later but we all remember that moment when we were dancing in competition first time, how nervous we were, how much we practiced and so on.

I have many of those kind of moments and I don't want to make you bored stiff with these haha.
Anyhow HAVE YOU HEARD THIS SONG? it's just awesome XD many youtube starts in one video.

CONVERSATION

2 kommenttia:

  1. You are a miracle!
    I'm your new follower. I invite you to my blog, I'll wait
    tini-tani BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks and welcome! =D I'll go check yours.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top