Tag game - 10 expressions

I made a small tag game :)


Rules are simple:

Copy the tag game- picture and tag someone to do 10 different facial expressions. You can choose those by your own or use same as you got. Share your expressions by pictures.

**

my 10 expressions are

sad
happy
excited
silly
angry
surprised
begging
thinking
sleepy
shy

and I'll tag

                                          드니즈


sad
excited
shy

angry- hah
silly
begging
thinking
sleepy
happy
surprised
HAVE FUN!




CONVERSATION

5 kommenttia:

  1. Aww oot ihana~ Kiitos tästä, pitääpä tehdä joskus lähiaikoina! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, you look adorable! ^-^
    Now I not sure how I will handle this tag hahaha XD

    - Sally
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try my best doing thic challenge! :3 but it will need its time ok? TT.TT ~♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your expressions! :)
    Really cute!~

    www.colorfulexistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look like a doll! Im sure you are familiar with Gyaru

    blesselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top