Happy birthday to me

Haha happy birthday to me hah. I just came from Oulu so tomorrow I will make longer blog post =)

I was born in Friday 13th. October ... not the best day right? My mum did wait 45 min. ambulance, then she did stuck into hospital's elevator. Yargh and I'm first child so the experience did not might be the best one haha.
Well now I'm 17 yay! but still I did use kids ticket in train. They think that I'm younger than 16?

OKAY click Avedia logo on the sidebar and like our facebook page. It's my class's own media company can you believe it! We need your support and advertise help :)

CONVERSATION

8 kommenttia:

  1. hii thx for comment on my blog:)
    and happy birthday to u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Happy birthday! I am 17 too, and I still use kid train tickets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great.. i'm not only one then ^^ and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Was your birthday?!o.oU

    ¡¡¡¡SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    I hope you has passed a really happy and beautiful birthday, dont forget to eat cake!!!(*≧▽≦)

    Thank you so much for your comment in my blog, i hope we continue reading!(^v^)

    Have a nice day/night! bye bye!;3

    PS: Sorry for my bad english uwu ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your english is good! and thanks you =) and I did eat a lot of cake ;3

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top