My everyday makeup

So I decided to share my everyday makeup for you. It's really simple and quick to do.
I usually put face cream because I have a dry skin but sometimes when I have time enough or I have really dry skin, I use honey and sugar. Just mix those together, put into face using round movement.. don't rub up and down because your face skin is sensitive!
Let it be for about 10min. and wash it gently with lukewarm water and tap with towel.



All basic things.

bb cream... blend it later haha~
powder... I use big brush and roundish movement all over my face.



Simple huh? It takes only 2-5 min. depends about my lashes hah~

as you might see, my eyebrows are already dark so I don't draw those or anything
my everyday makeup

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top