Mint!!

I have a ''no lenses''- day so here is some pictures about me with my umm original eyes haha- I also haven't makeup anything else except a little bit mascara. This is why I love weekends, you don't had to makeup or straight your hair everyday.

I'm felling love with mint pastel color clothes. All pastel colors are my favorites and also red wine color. My mom came from Oulu yesterday and she bought me this shirt and I love it!!



not best shot about me but the idea is that you guys see my original eyes. Looks tired because no lenses haha- and on my left eye i have an eye color mutation :c

CONVERSATION

2 kommenttia:

  1. pretty girl! :3
    you don't need to use a lot make up, u are pretty the way u are ;D keke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top