Oversized glasses

Nyt minäkin omistan nämä hipster lasit jotka ovat näyttäneet olevan suosittuja Aasiassa. Tilasin omani eBaysta, sillä ne olivat vain euron. Paketin avatessani huomasin lasien olevan tosi isot ja vaatii hieman totuttelua nyt. Haluan kuitenkin jakaa teille 3 leikkimielellä tehdyt tyylit.

Annan luvan nauraa ;)

Now I own those hipster glasses which have been really popular at Asia. I ordered mine from eBay because those were only about dollar. When I opened the package I saw that glasses are huge so I had to get used to those now. Anyway I wanna share these 3 different playfully made styles.

I give you permission to laugh ;)

nerdy game player style :3

black-white outfit + old cam

annoyed library lady

and just playing with my hair ^^

CONVERSATION

10 kommenttia:

  1. Ihania kuvia!^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ihana postaus ^3^ ♥ Tykkään eniten tosta ekasta setistä, oot niin söpö en kestä~~ ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute! : D : D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohmah you look so superduper cutee ・ω・

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 nice to hear because I think those look too big on me x)

      Delete
  5. Awww. Nuo lasit on niiiiin sellaiset mitä oon etsiny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, annoyed library lady, so funny^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will answer you as soon as possible xoxo~

Back
to top